Monday, March 28, 2011

Melancholy sucks....

Honestly, I have been feeling a bit melacholy lately. Ha, well there is a word I haven't used in awhile. I have lost weight recently, which is awesome. Ten pounds! It's a step in the right direction..but not a big enough step. I have faith though that when I start at this new job, that I will start losing weight again. Goal is 40 lbs by Oct. If I reach that goal, I am going to be Akasha for halloween. Atleast that is the general idea. I might do something entirely different.

Sometimes I wish I had not shared the existence of this blog with people, because now I feel like I can't say what it is I want to say. There are things that others don't know about me. While it is not something that is dangerous, it is something that some people that may read this will never understand. So...I'll keep it to myself.

Lately I've noticed that I am shedding those old friends and getting closer to a select few. Lala is one of the consistent few, and I am grateful to have her in my inner circle. I feel like I can talk with her about anything, which I have that with very few people. Anyways...I need to get my ass back in school...I miss class and I want to get this damn degree done...

Bah this is useless rambling...time to take my butt to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment