Friday, March 18, 2011

INSOMNIA EL SUCKO

It took less than one week for me to get hooked on nights? I hate this crap. I get tired and if I even think about laying down, I have to lay there for hours on end. And even than I pop up out of bed in the afternoon. Ugh. This is no bueno. Nights are really, really going to funk up my schedule. I miss being a day person dang it. I really, really do.

In other news, I got a new job. Thank the lord in heaven..because that other place was a nightmare. No breaks, the machines broke down at critical moments (IE with a resident suspended in mid-air above their wheel chair), the staff was clearly out to get one another, people yelled at one another and generally did not respect each other. And last but not least there were over 30 total dependent cares residents for 2 people. That is insane to me.

Hoping that this new place is better. I have heard already that it is. I am also going to be getting my med aide here soon. I need to get back into school! Speaking of school, I made the dean's list again. Woot. Take that, all A's 3.8something GPA. I am hoping, praying that my GPA is good enough to get me into SOME sort of nursing program. Still a long ways off, but definately something that has to be considered at all times.

Other than that, this weekend I am doing 2 photo shoots. A gothic sort of themed one and than an engagment photoshoot on Sunday. I am nervous and excited all at once. I hope it goes alright, I really do.

After a week or so of working at the crazy place, I am pretty sure I may have lost a bit of weight. Not sure how I feel about it. I do want to start P90X or something like it. Hubby canceled my gym membership. That needs to be fixed soon. I miss going to the classes!! Other than that..nothing big has been going on besides the fact that my son is pretty much chatting. Why does he have to grow so dang fast? I miss him being little bitty baby Jaxon.

Alright, I am going to TRY and sleep. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment