Sunday, April 3, 2011

Made of Awesome...even if you think it's broken!!

Today I was reminded why my life is so much different than other people. I have to start out by saying what I had, does not make me any less of a great person. My circumstances made me a stronger, brighter, independent woman. My mother helped to shape that. I did not need anything else. And just because you have two parents, does not make you better than me. I never felt like I was at a disadvantage. I never felt like I was any less loved. I did not need a father, do not need a father, to feel complete. My mom did a damn good job, despite the odds.

People that think any less of that amazing woman, should be slapped. And I will be the first one to pimp slap a M.F.

Lesson here: Do not talk down to other people because they lack what you think is necessary. Because I loved every single minute of my childhood, and I have no regrets. You aren't better than me because you had two parents and your trying to rub it in, only makes you look like an idiot.

~ A.

No comments:

Post a Comment