Monday, January 10, 2011

Excited about the future...

So lately I have been talking with a fellow photographer friend of mine. I shot a wedding with her on NYE. It was amazing. I learned a ton, and realized there is a ton more for me to learn.

Anyways, we are throwing a boudoir party at the end of this month. It should be nothing short of amazing. We are getting a makeup artist to come in and do the make up for the women. There will be appetizers and mimosas and all around greatness. I'm excited at the thought of possible perspectives for what may come of this. There could be more parties in the future, maybe studio space and a new business partner?

This photographer is amazing. She has a genuine spirit and is just all around awesome. I can see learning alot from her, and I'm excited to step out into this new journey.

I have ideas for a studio buzzing in the back of my head. Pretty little sets, gorgeous reception area. But that's in the future. One day at a time ya know.

On another note, I've lost another inch on my waist. Don't ask me how it is I did it, because I have not been going to the gym because I have been busy, so I don't know what is causing it. In the long run, I don't care. I am out of size 20 and into an 18. And I don't even know how long I will last in the 18s.

Excited for me? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment