Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time to get back into the game....

Alright...so as you can see, I disappeared for a long while. Guess what...? I am back now. Not skinny, but still working on it. I am healthy though. No binging, no purging...no ugliness in the least. There have been moments of weakness, but all I have to do is look at that little chubby faced cherub that I birthed, and life gets better.

I am in my second semester at Metro. Looks like I may be switching over to Clarkson though, if I can help it. I am applying for a scholarship there. Hopefully I get it. Hopefully I will be able to change some things and get on the right path. There are other options though, incase this falls through.

Let's see...what else? Photography...its bumping along. There is alot I want to do with it, but it's a slow moving process considering the price of the equipment. But my faith was restored in my vision and eye. Yay. Thank you J for that. She's an amazing photog, that helped me see again.

Nothing overly earthshattering. I just missed posting and taking down all of my thoughts. It's time to get back into it. I'm taking the reigns again. Getting back in the drivers seat. You scared yet? I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment