Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All I needed was some GPS....

Alright...alright...time to lock it down and get back on track. I can tell that my body is changing...even if the damn number on the scale does not seem to be budging. What is up with that?! Maybe it's my period? I DON'T KNOW. Ugh. That is exactly why I do not step on the scale. That right there!! But my size 20s...yes folks I wear a 20...are really loose. I can pull the dang things off my butt without unbuttoning/unzipping.

On a side note though, I am mucho excited about my photography. It's getting better...and I have SO many ideas. On top of that I have people asking me if I will take photos for them! A friend of mine wants me to shoot pictures at her reception..and a woman I found on craigslist needs me to shoot her wedding as well. Her's I am doing for free. She is disabled and so is her fiance, and it kinda tugged at my strings...But I think I am getting to the point where I need to start charging. Soon. Very soon. The next step will be to actually get my website launched. And to come up with an actual list of prices.

I've been dreaming of planning events. It keeps creeping up on me. There is so much I want to do. So many ideas I want to impliment. But my wedding is over, this presents a problem. I am going to have to create an outlet for this soon, before it drives me nuts. Because saving all of these centerpieces, flowers, gowns, and what not on my computer is NOT healthy. STOP IT!!

On that note, time to get agoing. Hope ya'll are doing well.

~ A.

No comments:

Post a Comment