Sunday, April 3, 2011

Royal Dreams...

Last night I had the strangest dream. I was a prince (yep, I was a man) and my father or someone that was close to me..and I were visiting another royal family near my own country. There was going to be a coronation for that ruler and we were there to witness it. For some reason my relative, while we were holding a private meeting with the soon to be crowned monarch, stab and killed the ruler without my consent or prior knowledge. Then we had to run for our lives to avoid being killed. We dressed as commoners and were trying to make our way back to our home country. Weirdest dream ever.

Speaking of sleeping..Friday night I tried to let Jaxon sleep in bed with us, because he was really upset when he woke up. So we settled down to bed pretty easily..an hour later I wake up and the boy is wrapped like a koala bear around the back of my head and he is petting my hair muttering. Then somehow he flips his little self over and starts kicking away. He had to go back to his bed after only an hour. But he settled down pretty easily. Something tells me that this boy is not made to sleep with his parents. He likes his space, which is awesome.

Other than that..nothing to report. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment