Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay Pilates aka Day 2

Today was a lot better. I wasn't as moody as I was yesterday. It may be the heat in all honesty. Yesterday was sweltering. Like that type of hot where your ass sticks to the couch, and you have to be pryed off with a spatula. That kind of hot. The disgusting, sticky, don't want to move or even look at another person kind of hot. I think you get my drift.

Today was stunning actually. Slightly cloudy, hide some of the sun. That must have made it a bit cooler, so there was also a nice breeze. My mai ma and I took a walk with the baby to go get some stuff from the gas station. Then I went to the gym and did an hour of pilates.

Can I just take a moment to do a public service announcement here..okay, here goes: OMFJESUS I love pilates. Yeah you feel the burn during the work out. Yeah it sucks. But the chick that does it (spunky older red-head lady) relaxes you before and after. The "corpse" pose, most definately my favorite.

Food, oh my most dreaded and hated topic. Today I ate: A whole box of mac and cheese. (Yes a whole box, I was hungry) 12 doritos (yes I counted), and we are having tacos for dinner. So like 2 tacos...maybe...I'm not that fucking hungry..yet again. Go figure lol.

So mood= decent. Food..I worked on it. Gym..I made it. Yay. Wave a flllllllag.

P.S. My starting weight..oh god this is painful: 243..disgusting much? Ugh..one steap at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment