Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...

This blog almost feels to impersonal, like the real me isn't here. I know that there are only two posts, but this almost seems..too precise to be me. I haven't ranted yet, vented my feels here yet. I know in time that will change, because let's face it, I am an emotional person. Anyone that knows me will account for that.

I am dramatic, a princess, fussy, a brat...any other number of things to other people. Sometimes those names hurt..but what can I do? Do I really act like that? Sometimes, yes. When I want my way..I want it. But anyone is like that. Why should I be any different? I'm not..I'm human, just like anybody else. If you don't love me for me, then leave. It's that simple.

Here you will hear me talk about life as I see it. You are reading things from my perspective, and if you don't like it..you can damn well fuck off.

I cuss. I am mean to people at times. I get sad, mad, disgusted, frustrated, dramatic..deal or leave. I won't change for people. I have firmly stood by that statement from the beginning.

I will change names here, because in all honesty..real names don't need to be vented about..but that will not keep me from stating the truth..so I guess this has become more than divorcing anorexia..this is my new journal..blog..space of rantyhell.

I am a complex woman..you will come to find that out when you get to know me. I love alot of different things..and my moods change like the sea..you never know if I am going to be calm or become a dangerous crashing mess..but atleast you will be entertained.

P.S. If one more person overlooks this damn wedding, and brushes it off..I am gonna have their fucking head. I AM IMPORTANT TOO!! /bridezilla

No comments:

Post a Comment