Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1

I am starting this blog so that I have an account of what it is like to lose the weight, in a healthy manner. Today started Day 1 of vigorous excercise. I am going to take on, and do as much physically as I can. I am also going to try and eat more.

Today I did weight lifting, targeting legs, arms, back, and stomach. I also did some time on the eliptical. I didn't eat as much as I probably should have:

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Lean Cuisine: Broc and Potatoes with Cheese 210
Dinner: 10 oz steak and baked potato
Junk: 1 kit kat bar, 1 fun dip (this will not be a regular thing, otherwise..hell what is the point)

My friend and Mentor will be texting me daily, to make sure I take my lazy ass to the gym. I have to hold myself accountable. And I have to do it in a healthy manner.

Not only did I work out, I also walked around like 4 stores today. (SHOPPING COUNTS, so bite me.)

My mood today started out fairly well, but I got progressively crankier as the day went on. Maybe it's because I didn't take a nap. What the hell am I, five? Are naps a neccesary part of the day for me to function? Hmm. Something to ponder on. Also, must find a punishment for not going to the gym, that is not cruel..and won't physically or mental injury me in this new journey.

Mental state today: Good. I haven't thought about binge eating or starving myself today..or lately for that matter. My usual problem is the want to overeat..and then the guilt afterward. Fucked up way of thinking right? Guess that's just the psychological aspect of all this bullshit.

That's all for today. Will try and remember to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment