Tuesday, January 3, 2017

On a roll..

Here I am, 3 days into the new year and I have managed to get to the gym 2 out of those 3 days. Perhaps, just maybe this might be a sign of something good. I am going to do this, I am going to smash it right the fuck out of the park!

I am going to be down 100 lbs. I am going to feel better about myself. I am going to put me first. I am going to be fierce, a lioness. I am going to spend more time with those I love. I am going to attend school. I am going to achieve my goals!!

These are promises I am making myself. Promises that I can not break, because then I am letting myself down. We can't have that shit, now can we?

I almost didn't go to the gym tonight. I had to go home to change and all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and be warm. But then the guilt kicked in, and I had to get my ass up and dressed. I did some light cardio and lifted upper body. I feel like I might need someone to go with me. To motivate me to push myself harder. I know that I will plateau if I don't. And I have too long of a road ahead of me for all of that.

So the search will begin for someone that can prod and push me toward my goals. Someone who is as big a beast in the gym as I know I can be. I think joining the new gym will help. I can swim, do classes, etc. I miss doing laps, however I need swim suit bottoms haha. Oi.

Okay, I think I am going to wrap this up. I've actually had a pretty decent day and am glad that I could share it with whoever is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment