Saturday, February 12, 2011

Step One in the Vampire Teaparty Shoot

Today Lala, Snow, and I are going out to find dresses for the Vampire tea party shoot. After we finally finalize wardrobe, we will be able to come up with makeup and hair, and work out ideas. What I see in my head so far props wise is:

dead roses in a vase, maybe even live red roses in a vase. Who knows.
fine china (I think Snow will let us use her's. If not, mix matched would be cute too)
fake blood
candleholders
table cloth that is okay to bloody up
vampires (hehe)

For the vampires I am picturing..elegant gothyness. Large updos, dark eye makeup, pale faces, large rhinestone jewelry if possible. Or pearls. Gloves maybe...gowns. I would love to have a victim poking out from under the table, with one high heeled foot propped up on top of it. Body would be bloody..and there would be blood in the cups. Blood red lipstick would be nice too. I'm getting excited about this now!

Alright, so let's hope we find some good dresses. How can you beat 4 dollars for dress?!

No comments:

Post a Comment